My executive clients have one or more of these typical fears:
- of not being persuasive
- of losing power and success
- of being judged as a negative character
- of making bad decisions
- of losing their souls when doing business
- and of unbalancing their lives and not coping with family life.
Instead, they want continued success, to be appreciated, to leave a legacy of good leadership and humanity, and also to thrive as human beings.
What they need is a confidential, experienced, and educated partner to:
- listen fully and actively
- ask them insightful questions
- provide objective assessment and observations
- challenge their blind spots,
- and help them foster shifts in thinking that reveal fresh perspectives.
Together we define, clarify and arrange the steps toward the needed personal changes.